Yedi Siete Tujuh 七 எட்டு – Seven
Our lucky number – revolving around important events in #irmanadz ‘s life.
7th September 2013
7th December 2013 (Turkey)
7th December 2014 (Andorra)
7th December 2015 (We are planning to climb Mount Roys!)
With that, we plan to have our special day on the 7th too. Which month? Which year? You’ve got to wait.
Anyways, we went for the Wedding Expo in Jan 2015 with the intention to just look around, see packages, look at market prices and that’s about it. But we book not one, but two things – a wedding planner and a pre-wedding photography. Were we on impulse? Let me share with you why those things we booked were important:
(1) We both work full-time jobs that will prevent us from meeting with vendors on weekdays.
(2) We don’t have other outside help except for immediate family members and close friends
(3) We don’t know many people who can give us reliable vendor recommendations
(4) We’re excited to be married, but just thinking about wedding planning fills is with dread (some day’s its tired to liase with many vendors)
(5) We’re having a short engagement (a year perhaps)
(6) We can envision our wedding but we have no idea on how to make our dreams come true
(7) We don’t want to worry about forgetting to plan or pay for something
(8) As for the pre-wedding shots: Well everyone needs it? Don’t we? So, we jump for it, really literally dive deep for it! It was just too beautiful.
Okay, the list seems endless… Perhaps cos I am trying to convince myself that we need those things, that our money’s well-spent on those wedding service providers.
Next up, we proceed to the part about VENUE!